Minggu, 21 Juni 2009

UFO TOWN replies

[FAN] Hi Yunho-yah who I want to call oppa. Let’s get married.
[Yunho] Okay, get married with oppa (me) ^^
(*shock* O.O then *fainted* Oppa, marry me !!!!!!!!! XD)

[FAN] I think Junsu oppa is the funniest in the world. Cutie baby oppa~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[Junsu] Cutie fan~~♡

[FAN] Oppa is mine.
[Jaejoong] You’re mine.
(Fainted again.... Jae oppa please be mine... XD)

[FAN] Changmin-ah! I like you more than my bf!! T_T Sorry I’m this kind of noona – -; But it’s the truth keke
[Changmin] You can’t be like that noona~^^

[FAN] Ho please reply♡♡
[Yunho] Since when was my name Ho… keke

[FAN] I’m a genius. Oppa who saw this text is a babo♬
[Yoochun] You, the one getting the reply is a babo too..

[FAN] I’m sending this to the world’s most splendid person. The world’s most splendid person!! How about a reply with your splendid fingers!?
[Junsu] You’re talking to me right??

[FAN] I’m sleepy~ I think I’ll go to sleep if oppas sang me a lullaby!
[Jaejoong] Sleep well~ My baby~~ In the front lawn and matdongsan(korean chips)~
(*suddenly feel sleepy* hmm.. Jae oppa can sing a lullaby 4 me)

[FAN] Yoochun-ah…I want to see you on this rainy day..I want to share an umbrella with you and go to the gobchang street….When are you going to buy noona gobchang(cattle’s small intestine)?
[Yoochun] Hm… Should I go out now? Where do you want to meet?^^
(Omo.. Oppa can i meet u now ???)

[FAN] Please send me an oyaji gag♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I love you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[Junsu] Kimi mo suki~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(Fainted again n again... XD)

[FAN] Changmin-ah my grades are not even funny, there’s no A.
[Changmin] I’m going crazy. (n i’m crazy for u!!)

[FAN] Changmin-ah stop getting worked up over fan’s studies and text me some sweet message. K? ^^^^^^”
[Changmin] I’m not getting worked up;;

[FAN] Oppa, how is the air in Pusan?^^*~ I wanted to say this from before…. don’t ever trim your armpit hair.
[Changmin] O;;K;; Thanks for worrying;;;;

[FAN] Reply!!
[Changmin] How dare you use a commanding tone!! keke

[FAN] Joongie come out!!! Where are you Jaejoong~
[Jaejoong] Jaejoongie here!!
(Kyaaa~~~ >w<>

[FAN] Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa shave your armpits right? >_
[Jaejoong] Actually I wanted it to grow so I tried shaving it… But it doesn’t grow… T_T

[FAN] Oppa, want to spend a passionate night with me?
[Jaejoong] Oppa already promised Yunho!!
(Jae oppa~~ i want join with u !! Hehehe...)


credit + trans: aaaaawccccc@dbskexclusive.com + sharingyoochun@wp

0 komentar: